AUDIOBOOK Services & Pricing
Give Your Book a Voice!
It is less expensive and easier than ever to “Give Your Book a Voice” and make money from existing content.
CHECK OUT ALL THE GREAT NEW FEATURES
- A personal Project Manager to guide you step-by step through the production
- An Author account on our distribution partner Audible
- Supervising the recording process to make sure it meets technical standards
- Giving your book your voice, either at Postmodern Studios in Denver, or virtually from your home or business (see Virtual Recording below)
- Narrator casting (the author’s choice) through The Audio Flow and Findaway.
- Includes full Narrator payment
- VOICES SHARE (coming soon), a hybrid Pay for Production/Share Royalties option to bring the audiobook narration cost down 50%
Complete Audiobook Production is now priced at $35 per 1,000 words, for a money-making audiobook, depending on the recording option you choose.
50,000-word book @ $35 per 1,000 words = $1750
NEW AUDIOBOOK DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Audiobook Revolution has a new partnership with Findaway Voices to give wide distribution opportunities to Indie authors. Distribution includes Audible, Amazon, iTunes. Apple Audiobooks, Walmart, Kobo, Overdrive (for libraries), Libro, Downpour, and over 20 more outlets. Royalties range from 25%-45%. Authors set the audiobook price on many of the platforms.
AUTHORS DIRECT – SELL FROM YOUR WEBSITE!
Sell your audiobook from your own website! Authors set the sales price through the private Authors Direct Program and get a 68% royalty share on each sale. Includes the free new Authors-Direct App for listeners. No Audible subscription required. Sample: https://shop.authors-direct.com/collections/joanna-penn
NEW VIRTUAL STUDIO REMOTE RECORDING OPTION - $40 per 1,000 words
Can’t make it to our Denver recording studio? We have you covered. You can record from home and have a live virtual studio on the other end directing, recording, and mastering your audio. Our partners at Postmodern can now record studio quality audio from your home through the Chrome Browser. Includes:
- Source-Connect Now recording over the Internet included. No software download required.
- Live direction during the recording sessions using the “Punch and Roll” method. If you make a mistake, you will hear the previous sentence in your headphones, and pick up right where you left off. Saves editing time and keeps you in the narration “flow.”
- Recording, editing and mastering of the audio files at Postmodern Studios in Denver
- Upload to Findaway Voices for distribution
- Advice on best microphone and headphones to purchase (less than $200)
COMING SOON – THE AUTHOR’S AUDIOBOOK CREATION MASTERCLASS
- Do-it-Yourself and Done for You Options
- The first live masterclass “How to Create a Caviar Audiobook on a Tuna Fish Budget” was a big hit!
- Sign up to be notified when this “at your own pace” masterclass will be in session at https://audiobookmasterclass.com
WHILE YOU’RE AT IT, CHECK OUT THE OPTIONAL PROMOTIONS PACKAGE
- 2 audiobook ad graphics to be used on all social media platforms
- Elysian Nightfall Studios video teaser 30-45 second: SAMPLES
- Up to 100 promotion codes for the audiobook to get reviews
- Audiobook Boom Promotion to get reviews
- Audiobook “square” cover, 2400×2400 pixels
All this for just $250!
For more details, email Richard Rieman, Creative Director at Audiobook Revolution at Richard@AudiobookRevolution.com or set up a call at https://RichardRieman.as.me/
© 2019 Audiobook Revolution Productions, LLC